CAN DAMASCUS STEEL CUT IT IN THE DEER HUNTING WORLD?

Handmade damascus hunting knives

I look forward to the high level of Damascus ending as "safe women." These are commonly used knives, and they can only see the light when they are released and loved. I'm good about this - I appreciate the art of Handmade damascus hunting knives.
But so far, I've never heard of a Dutch user's knife, and that may be because of the cost. Damascus's Damascus iron is hand-made, and steel is smuggling and hand is sticky and folded several times before digestion and final formation. (That's where appropriate patterns come from.) Required, such iron is very effective and expensive to produce. The last high cost of blade-blade Damascus-style price was $ 55 inch.
And who will say if this Damascus woman is worth it? Yes, it looks good. But is Damascus better than some of the current super steels?
There is no Damascus steel standard I know. And there are lots of cheap, Junk Damasko on the market. So buy only Damascus categories for trusted traders or sellers, and before you cancel the Benjaminites, ask who makes the iron.
The only way to really test Damascus is to check it under the real conditions of the field. So I do.
Here's how to play.
My Oregon meal time has 15 days this year. I watched the monkey buck on my bicycles for a few minutes in the morning light. As soon as I see crosshairs clearly in my grade and I have a good shooting sure, I have been deleted.
Despite being blinded, and broken in the side, the buck causes about 100 deaths. We soon discovered the animal and pulled out the Hemphill Dam blade and went to work to kill the animal.
This was the first time I used the Damascus port as a hunting tool. My post stand Ambush Tundra in my fanny pack when it was necessary, but Hemphill's knife did awesomely.
Here are some good things from field examination:
The gold of Damascus, the best hunter, the safer safer
The handle did not succeed, even when we were associated with blood and other body infections.
Management: Made in Padukwood, the design is really free to me, with my great hands, to use them. The knife sticking to the lungs of the lungs while I abstained from the stomach and intestines inside the stomach. The handle did not go out at all. If any, tacky and "grippier."

The Moran style design is great enough in my hands, but not in a very simple way the little hand we did not use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So do you need a Damascus hunting knife?

Handmade damascus stainless steel knives